aboutarchives


Wednesday, August 6, 2014
happy midweek! @ 4:14 PM




I was just trying to capture the lovely lipstick color " Rose Tutu " from Dior- Fall 2014 collection. 

It's a gorgeous shade, not too pinky and gives a very natural look. Also... comes with a lovely packaging. I am more into hot pink and red lipsticks... but this is really good for daily use. I do not wear makeup to work most of the time, unless I've appointments in the office. And I can see how pale I look when I'm without those magical coloring. But it's truly amazing how much you can change your look with just lipstick. 


For example, bright red lipstick makes your teeth look whiter. 

Yes, I truly agree- make up does wonders! 








And finally met the girls last evening for dinner (at Outpost Bar), which turned out to be a very impromptu drinking night. It was the opening launch of Club Pyramid. I can't remember the last time I was out partying with the girls... probably before my HK trip? That was close to half a year ago. Had a good time catching up with them, and then... boyfriend dropped me a text, "Cinderella curfew hor." HAHAHAHA, that made me laughed. 





I WAS secretly preparing (been cracking my head) the "perfect" anniversary gift for the boyfriend next month, till he destroyed my SURPRISE (once again! what's new) and saw the screenshot of a belt on my phone accidentally. I immediately reacted and tried to cover my phone screen.... TOO SLOW I KNOW.

& then... 

I know he hesitated for a good 5 seconds before he popped the question. I think he was having a dilemma, to act blur or not. 


he: are you thinking of getting me a belt?


me: ............. *remain silent* damn it!! 


 I just have to say, " WHY YOU PEEKED AT MY PHONE!!! " 


NOW, TELL ME HOW.


about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.