aboutarchives


Thursday, July 17, 2014
Current thoughts @ 5:21 PM


#Throwback #Japan 


Kinda miss those days in Japan and I seriously think I need to plan another holiday soon. Actually I was intending to plan a surprise overseas trip for the boyfriend and I..... but due to his hectic work schedule, I do not want to end up booking dates that he might possibly be away. So yea, can never be a surprise (as much as I want to). :X Singapore's too boring and for some unknown reasons, I find myself stressed out. 

Just feel like taking a break... and have nothing to do with work for a while. For your information, I carry my work-phone with me all-the-time despite I'm ON LEAVE (or to be exact, even when I'm not in Singapore). Boyfriend thinks that I'm still young and I should train myself to handle stress more. BUT...... kay, hard to explain. Feeling unappreciative? Not sure if that's the right word to use to explain my current thoughts. 

I somehow tend to compare myself with the boyfriend. But I know I should not be.... because it's definitely not a fair comparison and unknowingly, I am putting on unnecessary pressure on myself. I guess it's normal - people should always strive to better themselves. Gotta sort out my thoughts, and think what's best for me. I think I live too comfortably- in a very stable job.... but it's just not what I want. 


I read this somewhere, and find it rather true. 

Yes, strive for excellence to see how good you can become at whatever you’re striving for, but NEVER feel bad for not being perfect.
What’s ironic is the more successful someone is, the more it seems they’re likely to suffer from addiction to perfection.




about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.