aboutarchives


Sunday, June 15, 2014
Eng's Noodle House @ 2:09 PM



 


Decided to drop by Tanjong Katong for the highly raved wanton noodles @ Eng's. It's true that the chili is extremely spicy. It feels as though I have developed sausage lips for a good few mins after I have finished my bowl. I kinda prefer the dry version, just so I can mix it with their chili for the noodles to be extra spicy (which it has turned from pale yellow to orangey red). However, I find their noodles a little hard to my liking. On a random note, I love Mak's noodles from HKG! I'm a HUGE fan of thin egg noodles. :P Ok back to topic: the price is considered reasonable for the generous amount of charsiew and boiled wanton given. :)


$4.50 - small | $5.50 - large


On top of that, we also ordered 2 side dishes. To be exact, they only provide 3 different side dishes for you to choose from (very minimal) - vegetables, boiled wanton or fried wanton. Both are good and cheap (picture shown)- $3 per side dish fyi. Love dipping the fried wanton with mayo!! Mini-sized wantons but satisfying as usual. :P My favorite! Best served as a snack (unhealthy of course- categorized it as happy calories!)


Conclusion- I will probably head back for the spicy chili and fried wantons! :) Anyways, happy Sunday!


about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.