aboutarchives


Thursday, June 19, 2014
Eyelash extensions! @ 11:03 AM



After contemplating for several months on whether to try out the newest eyelash extension technique 
(which was described as single-strand, light and soft, odorless and painless), I finally plucked out some courage to do it despite the boyfriend is quite against the idea. He thinks that my original lashes will somehow weaken and eventually... hairless. Okay, I mean.. my natural eyelashes might fall off (provided if you keep picking on it, it will). 

I strongly believe in quality over quantity. If you're going for the $50 type, be realistic- what are you truly expecting? And if you're paying double value for a $100 lashes.. you'll definitely be expecting it to be good (or better), no? There's gotta be some significant difference in some way or another. For example, on their service, or you are paying for better "skills", ambiance, manufacturer (for example, clothes from Korea will tend to be more expensive as compared to those imported from China) etc. 

Anyways, I'm very pleased with the outcome! ZERO PAIN and not experiencing any unpleasant smell during the whole process. Amazing! This will save me some time doing my make up early in the morning for work (the part that I loathe the most). It usually takes me about 10 mins to do my daily skincare routine together with my basic make-up. So I think.. with falsies this time, the duration will reduce to 5 mins?  There's not a need to draw eye-liner now (like the picture shown, just basic foundation and lipstick). Main intention of getting eyelash extension this time is actually for my upcoming beach holiday on Saturday. Say yay to bare face BUT with falsies attached (and the most awesome part- it's NOT removable! :P ) HAHAHA!




about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.