aboutarchives


Monday, July 14, 2014
Fabulous Forty @ 12:19 PM




Back for a quick update: The boyfriend invited me along to join him for Temasek's Fabulous Forty Anniversary at Universal Studio last Friday. So.. the good news- I get to enjoy free food and rides. The queue was relatively short and fast. Unfortunately, I caught the flu bug lately and I was not feeling really well. Less enthusiastic. He received a goodie bag - among the items included in the bag was a selfie stick! YOOHOO, it's gonna be fun. I think it's pretty useful, especially when the boyfriend is usually so reluctant to take pictures for me. And I have had to resort to self-timer mode and positioning my camera at the right angle. The sad truth. 



Was catching up on sleep during the weekend- with 12 hours of sleep on Saturday. Very satisfying. It certainly helped me to heal faster, and I've fully recovered now. And then, as usual....... focusing on his renovation stuff every other weekend. On a side note, the weather is so humid nowadays, which is actually affecting my eyes and something about the sun makes me tired easily. Is it just me, or the same for the rest?



Spent some time to further discuss about the proposed business plan with the sisters. Well, setting up a business is definitely not easy. Very glad that daddy and mommy are also strongly encouraging us to do so (it has always been actually). It is something I have been dreaming about - to set up my own business but I'm lack of motivation and determination. I think I give up too easily. Now the sisters are fully involved, with combined forces... I strongly believe it will lead to somewhere. I should not be using the word, " I think or I guess. " This just indicates a lack of certainty. One might not be great at everything, however it's very important to start discovering and highlight your most important skills and abilities, and try to develop them into something meaningful. 






& some pictures to share- 




#ootd: In Love Bonito crop-top (one of my fav) and MDS paradise skirt. 







It is definitely not common to see me in HEELS and long dress. Love how I can easily match my waist belt with this simple-looking long black dress. 



about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.