aboutarchives


Monday, August 18, 2014
Hair & Scalp treatment @ J7IMAGE @ 10:30 AM




It's extremely important to protect your hair, and you've to agree that hairstyle plays an important part in improving and enhance your overall appearance. As you flipped through the magazines or watch various variety shows for example, 女人我最大, you will notice that the media has been placing strong emphasis on the ever-changing hairstyles of the celebrities.

 Good skin, make up, wearing the most trendy outfit or latest accessories is simply not enough to look your best. I believe to most people... hairstyle is one of the few things that you will first notice about someone. Therefore, it's important that you start working on it. 


Here comes the main point: it's all about trusting your hair with the right hairdresser who understand your needs. "Right" meaning... there are certain criteria that I look for in a salon-


1) No hard-selling
2) Friendly and comfortable environment and staffs
3) Giving you the best hair advice according to individual needs. Not just push ANY hair products to you.
4) Making you look prettier- the most suitable hairstyle according to your face shape
5) Giving you a satisfactory result 
6) Reasonably-priced



So here I am, sharing my honest opinion on the SALON I've recently visited- J7IMAGE. (http://www.j7image.com/)

Address: Far East Plaza #02-14
Contact: (+65) 6735 5195 









What hair services I have done this time? 

1) Scalp Care (Organic)
2) Hair Care (Organic)



The hairdresser, Jeff asked me to share with him on my main hair concern. Therefore, if you are someone like me... I told him that I've been constantly battling with dry hair-ends due to colored hair. This is unavoidable. I hate that my hair gets tangled easily and it feels REALLLLY rough without hair conditioner. 

Secondly, I always thought that I've oily hair scalp... Therefore, J.Tang (my hairdresser for the day) came to take a good look at my hair scalp using this amazing machine (MicroCapture). It is able to scan my hair scalp, very precise. After capturing the shots, he explained to me on my current hair condition. 



MY HAIR CONDITION (BEFORE)




According to J.Tang, my scalp is not considered oily, HOWEVER there are dead skin cells on my scalp. For your information, a build up of sebum and dead skin cells blocks the pores and leads to increase shedding. Come to think about it... my boyfriend has been complaining about my stray hair everywhere (especially his bedroom). :X 


Just like skincare, sebum + dead skin cells = ACNE. It goes the same for your hair scalp. A healthy hair follicles (or pores)- it's O in shape, meaning you can see the hair strand completely. Not C (partially seen, because part of it is already covered by dead skin cells- as you can see from the picture above.)


Beautiful hair is possible, but you have to start by obtaining a healthy scalp. This applies to both men and women. Men should never neglect this concern. I've seen people who suffered from major hair loss at the age of 30 and above, especially men. Prevention is better than cure. Just so you know, hair transplant is gonna be a much more expensive procedure. Moreover, it is an invasive surgery.


Therefore, he highly recommended me to do scalp care treatment, using ORGANIC hair product (PEAR WOOD EXFOLIATING GEL) from O'RIGHT. This is nothing new- most salons are highly promoting organic and natural hair products lately. You should be aware that chemical products are harmful and can cause major health issues, from allergies to skin irritations. 






Good hair care starts from using the right product, and you should not overlook their benefits just because they are slightly more expensive. The price gap is not very wide. If you suffer from heavy hair-loss, the MORE you should consider this. You will get more value from a organic hair product as compared to any traditional hair product. In my own opinion, it's definitely value-worthy! The more you use them, the healthier your hair will get! 


Would you rather have fabricated beautiful hair or healthy beautiful hair?


Lastly, you're helping to save the environment!! :)



Ok..... after exfoliating (he will gently massage your scalp and it was very comfortable!! :P) - not trying to scare you.. but look.. this was the amount of dead-skin cells on my scalp (picture shown below). And if it starts accumulating, you will suffer from major hair loss (balding, in future). Simply run your fingers through your hair and  you will notice lots of loose strands on your hand. This is a common issue for girls with longer hair to be honest. I would strongly suggest everyone to do a scalp treatment if you really want to maintain your hair. 






Followed by, hair treatment care! Also, using organic ingredients. He applied numerous products on my hair that I'm starting to lose count. Hair-care is beneficial for people who are suffering from dry hair-ends, colored and damaged hair! Even if you're not... it's always recommended to do hair treatment once a month.





1) PH-RE BALANCER - balancing the PH level of your scalp to prevent hair loss.






2) Moisturizing hair mask - to hydrate and help to achieve soft and silky hair.
3) and he applied a few drops of oil treatment into the hair mask and mixed it thoroughly before he applied it on my hair ends. 






While waiting...  for 15 mins. 





















4) Rinse it off.... and he sprayed the following product, "tea-tree anti bacterial" with the machine on my scalp. Very thorough and super cooling. You should read up more on the benefits of Tea Tree Oil for hair grow. 















Last but not least, he also applied "active restructurant" which is supposed to close the scalp pores after cleansing/treatment. 






And applying the usual hair products (pictures below) after he blow-dried my hair till it was dry. To moisturize, and to keep my hair smooth and silky.









TADAHHHH

:



AND this is the final result after just one hair scalp + hair care treatment! 


(PRESENT-AFTER TREATMENT)



As mentioned earlier, it is extremely crucial to remove dead skin cells on the scalp. Carefully observing the final outcome: it's so much cleaner and the dead skin cells are removed. And I'm pretty sure you could see every hair strand much more clearer now, as compared to the previous hair condition. As mentioned, it should be O, not C-shaped. 


(PAST- BEFORE TREATMENT)



I'm very satisfied with the friendly customer service I have received and the hair treatments from J7IMAGE. 



From left- Jeff, myself and J.Tang 



(After treatment) - 5 days AFTER the treatment: It's still looking so soft and silky. Bid goodbye to fizzy hair.




If you're interested and keen to do the following hair treatments too, GUESS WHATTTTTTTTTT.. I have special deals to share!!


The current price list- 

1) Hair cut (for long hair) is $47
2) Scalp care (Organic) is $97
3) Hair treatment (Organic) is $127 


J7IMAGE is kindly providing 5 discount vouchers for my readers and friends who are keen to try out the following services! 






Drop me an email at ariel.suey@gmail.com or you would like to PM me on Facebook or Instagram @arielmeiqi and I am more than happy to share this special discount with you! :)

For example: $37 OFF treatment services. 

And you're paying LESS than a HUNDRED for an ORGANIC hair treatment! Words are just words..  it's for you to find out and for me to know. :)


Alternatively, you can quote my name, " MEIQI " and you will get to receive a FREE membership card for all J7IMAGE services. What's more- the same privilege is applicable when you visit SHUFFLE Bistro Bar too! 


15% discount off all service - Monday to Thursday
10% discount off all service - Friday to Sunday & PH







So.. what're you waiting for? :) 

about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.