aboutarchives


Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Theresa Beauty's Jamu Slim-Firming Treatment @ 4:08 PM




I was invited for a free trial to Theresa Beauty's Jamu Slim-Firming Treatment. Thank you Samplestore for this privilege and opportunity to work together with Theresa and allow me to share my personal experience.


If you're someone like. me, who loves wearing cropped top or body-con dress, this post might be beneficial to you. One common issue with such pretty clothing is: most girls want to look good in it and be able to carry the attire confidently however, you know.. it's not easy to hide those bulging tummy, and it grows with age.



Trouble with those stubborn tummy fats? Fret not, there is a solution.



I'm very particular with my weight, and I try my best to maintain my figure. I hardly exercise but sometimes, I will accompany the boyfriend to walk the dog at night. I have a standard food diet. I barely consume alcohol nowadays because this leads to water retention for me & I try to avoid carbs in my diet. I personally think I have poor digestion, even though I do not look like one. I loathe those uncomfy bloated feeling.






Just so you know, the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Theresa Beauty will be



 their highly well-known 100% Pure Organic Fruit Juice.



Mom used to buy a carton of these fruit juices and kept it in the refrigerator. It acts as a healthy food replacement and promotes weight loss efficiently. 



The therapist also shared with me that the detox juices work hand-in-hand with the slimming treatments. It is vital to undergo internal detox before external slimming treatments. This will shorten the whole slimming process and the possibility of weight rebound will be greatly reduced. These organic juices are 100% pure, meaning it contains active natural enzymes, no preservatives, sugar and fragrances.


You can go for 10-20 sessions of slimming treatments, but if you continue to binge on junk, fried or any other unhealthy food.. you will not be able to see significant difference on your weight to be frank.  


I tried one of their fruit juices, Cocktail - meant as a perfect collagen booster.






Benefits:

1) Stimulates skin metabolism
2) Promotes lymphatic drainage and fat burning
3) Improves body detoxification and digestion
4) Clears up skin problem
5) Clears congested respiratory system



It's a mix of apple and peach. Tastes a little sourish, but still acceptable. Detoxification is important, especially those who have acne issues too. The root cause- mostly are aware that your body probably has been building up too much toxic, which causes the breakouts on your face. It's never too late to start clearing your internal organs and system. Acne creams, etc works on the external areas only. If you do not tackle or solve the main issue, it will not go away and the same problem will keep coming back. Same do people suffering from weight issues constantly.



Sadly, majority of the women suffer from stubborn fats at particular areas especially on their arms, thighs or tummy. Diet and exercise can help many areas of the body, but not for those areas which I have previously mentioned. These unsightly fatty deposits.... no matter how much you tried, it will still be around. Depressing much. Therefore, Theresa is now introducing one of their latest slimming treatments, and Jamu is widely known to many as an effective slimming technique especially as a post-natal massage. 



I started my Jamu- firm slimming treatment session, lasts for 45 mins (worth $188)  - choice of tummy, thighs or arm treatment.



The whole treatment consists of:

1) Firming and Exfoliating Scrub
2) Spot Slimming Massage
3) Jamu Mask and Wrap







 1) Firming and Exfoliating Scrub
    Utilising sea salt scrub, this exfoliates the dead skin cells and contains minerals that can help to enhance the skin. The magnesium in the salts can reduce inflammation and flush out toxins.





    2) Spot Slimming Massage

    Increases blood flow within the abdomen to increase oxygen to the organs
    Relaxes tension in the muscles surrounding the colon
    Stimulates the body’s natural detoxification process
    The touch therapy aspect of abdominal massage provides soothing heat and comfort





    3) Jamu Mask and Wrap

    Wrap therapy will stimulate blood circulation and muscle contraction and get rid of toxins out of your body.





    Post-treatment:







    Thank you Theresa Beauty (Marine Parade Branch) for the pretty stalk of rose and a personalized thank-you card with my name decorated on it. Such a sweet gesture. :)
    





     (1 day later)

    I honestly think that it efficiently get rids of the bloatedness after eating, and my tummy feels a lot flatter now.



    Love the result?



    If you're interested in this Jamu Slim-Firming Treatment, click on the following LOGO to complete a survey and you get to receive a FREE body analysis!







    I'm sure you will love the treatment, as much as I do.


    Bid goodbye to flabby arms, thunderous thighs or bulging tummy. Start now!


    http://www.theresabeauty.com.sg/

     

    about


    Ariel Meiqi

    (+65)
    Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
    Still learning, still discovering.



    Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


    Editor of Samplestore.com




















    seek &inspire.