aboutarchives


Monday, September 8, 2014
Kith Cafe - Sunday @ 12:36 PM




Boyfriend randomly woke me up on a Sunday morning and suggested to have brunch together. First reaction was, "HOW RANDOM." & I later found out there was a motive behind his impromptu suggestion. 


The plan was this: "let's have brunch at Kith Cafe and we're gonna visit the furniture stores at Park Mall - search for a coffee table." 



:



Speaking of which, question posed out of curiosity (by my friends) the other day, "what do you usually do during the weekends with your boyfriend?" 


We have been spending a lot of time together other than working hours and sometimes, we both have our own dinner plans. Ok, the things we do together-- my answer was: either we download movies to watch or we will be shopping for furniture, toilet bowls, lightings, floor tiles, mattresses for the past few weekends. Sound like an auntie, totally. Now, you see the difference in me. And exploring for new brunch places occasionally. We're gonna arrange sometime for yoga, after the renovation is completed. Back to the main topic-






I've always wanted to try the brunch menu at Kith Cafe. We ordered the Big Breakfast and Cajun Scrambled Eggs for myself. Slightly cheaper brunch place. Just based on big breakfast alone, Kith's selling at $17. We were expecting it to be $22++ (the average price).


And we went at 11ish, we didn't have to wait for too long for a table. Less than 10 mins. They have this unique booking system right at their entrance. The moment I typed my mobile number, it immediately recognized it's me and my name appeared as 'Ariel Suey.' Love such efficiency!




Boyfriend loves the sausage.... other than that, it's okay.




As for myself- thought it was creative that they added some veges and sausages into the scrambled eggs. However, I find that the scrambled eggs were not spicy enough (okay, perhaps not flavorful to my liking) since the name for this particular dish is called, ' Cajun Scrambled Eggs.' Cajun.. reminds me of Dancing Crab. 



It was a filling meal. I'm glad I wasn't greedy to order truffle fries as sides, and cakes as dessert. 





Back to work.... and it's Monday again. :) Have a lovely week ahead!



about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.