aboutarchives


Monday, September 1, 2014
365 days @ 12:35 PM






Happy OUR Day, boyfriend. 


Thank you for making this day a special day for the both of us. We have come a long way and there's a longer way to go. I cannot promise you a life of sunshine nor an easy pathway but I can promise you a love that's true and growing. 


Still remembering our first promise, "As long as we're trying, I will hold you close." 


I'm very grateful for the people in my life. Not only am I blessed with a perfect and loving family, I also found a great boyfriend. Not only did we find love, we also found friendship. 


You've been a great friend to me, my best listening ear and the naggiest person I ever met, who also always constantly challenges me. I now finally understand that the best kind of relationship is the one that brings out the best in you, effortlessly. 




You deserve this the most. 


And I have received my first diamond solitaire (八箭八心) from the boyfriend. My boyfriend proved to have good taste, wasn't expecting that either. But I guess it's just coincidence- I misplaced my necklace (was a gift from my mom two years ago) lately. I was pretty upset so he decided to reveal his anniversary present to me few days in advance. 



Diamonds are a girl's best friend? 








Looking forward to your anniversary dinner tonight, OMAKASE. 





about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.