aboutarchives


Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Happy 13th @ 12:49 PM


Sorry for the lack of update. I've been very busy at work and also, just shifted office to Novena recently. Ok, skip this. Don't really feel like talking about work-related stuff in this space. Preventing myself from writing a long depressing essay if I'm gonna explain in more detail. 


Anyways, the boyfriend suggested for an impromptu dinner @ Perle Noire Oysters & Grill last Wednesday! Serves as a mini celebration for us too- it's our 13th month! 


He has been mentioning about this particular restaurant to me and we managed to capture the right time and day for a meal here. Why so? 50% discount off for oysters on every Wednesday! :P Good deal, yes?  We ordered a dozen- I really am not a huge fan of seafood in general. I'm afraid of the raw, fishy taste, whatever we call it. The oysters turned out to be pretty fresh and yummy. Of course, I added a few drops of tabasco sauce for 1) some spice 2) to cover up the raw taste, if there's any. 






It was a good and decent meal. 


We ordered the following items for 2 to share-
1) A dozen of oysters
2) Foie Gras
3) Pork Rack (recommended by the staff)
4) Tiger Prawns Aglio Olio
5) My favorite, not to miss - Chocolate Molten Lava Cake 






I was looking through the dessert menu- and to be honest, I was tempted to order more than 1 dessert! All looks good! Therefore, it means... I will come back to try the remaining desserts some other time. Oh yes, the lava cake is a must try.


:


Boyfriend was away to Taipei for company retreat during the long weekend, and hence took the time for some shopping with my family. And guess what... I finally found my evening gown for sis's wedding. In addition, it's in red (even though the bf complained that it's a little too low cut). No objection shall be entertained this time, because I gotten the approval stamp from my mom and sisters :P 






I'm pretty much looking forward to my sis's wedding... because I finally gonna have the right chance to wear my Valentino's rock-stud kitten heels for the longest time. Frankly speaking, I can't bear to wear it... cos the surface is glossy and it's more prone to unsightly scratches. 



OK, that's all.. will be back for more update if I've the time! 


about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.