aboutarchives


Thursday, October 16, 2014
Sun with Moon Japanese Dining & Cafe @ 10:56 AM








We were supposed to have dinner together last last weekend... and we actually postponed twice before we finally settled for Japanese cuisine @ Sun with Moon last evening. 



Wise choice- $200 worth of food.. it was pretty good. I recommended this place to them, not because I've tried before BUT I've seen quite a few posting it while I'm surfing the web, and yes the photos are soooo well-taken (look appetizing) so much so I feel like having a bite of everything. 




Sashimi salad




Pork belly




Spicy Aburi Salmon Roll



Pork cheek Sabu-Sabu




Terriyaki Chicken 




Scallops & Golden Mushrooms (we ordered 2, eunice loves it!)



:


What's dinner without desserts?





 



Hansheng and Donson are huge fans of cheesecake! And I must say, the tofu cheesecake was really yummy. Not too sweet and it's so soft. Love the light biscuit crust on the base. Especially the cakes from The Patissier. 






Whereas the brownie was just mehhhh. I prefer it to be sweeter, not flavorful. The chocolatey taste was not strong enough. Probably the locals prefer light dishes. 




& THIS Hansheng was happily snapping away candid (unglam) shots of me- without me knowing, because I honestly thought he was capturing the food, not me (until he started uploading it on our groupchat).





And if you know me well enough... I will adjust the position of the dishes first.




Trying trying.... trying.




Finally, fed up after several times. I was definitely unaware that I have that kind of duck-face when I take pictures. 






The bestest food buddies- love that we can explore and share good food together (other than my boyfriend). The boys have gigantic appetite too and they are not picky, fussy eaters. Eunice is just like me. We love to try a bit of everything, and we do not eat beef. 



We are intending to plan an overseas trip next year. Hopefully, it will happen (looking at the no of times we have postponed our dinner dates). And it's funny. We have known each other since 17, and we have not traveled once together before, umm... it's gotta be fun! 




about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.