aboutarchives


Monday, October 27, 2014
Blissful Marriage Sis! @ 3:24 PM





Pastel Bridemaids 





Gatecrashing and morning activities completed. 








It was an eventful week. Was busy with sister's wedding, and also celebrated mom and meimei's birthday with the family. All these happy occasions which explained the weight gained, stuffing myself with good food every other day. Not forgetting that my boyfriend's birthday is drawing nearer, falls on halloween. I will start my diet... maybe November? 



Haven't experienced such a long work-free weekend for a long time. Missing those times when I get to wake up at 11 in the morning, without the mad rush to go to work. 



On sis's actual wedding day- I've gotta wake myself up at 630am and this reminded me of those old good days when I was still a student getting ready for school. Probably not that early to listen to the national anthem on the radio. Nonetheless, it was a happy occasion. Wishing them a blissful marriage, filled with everlasting unconditional love! Really happy for elder sis. :)


Shall let the pictures do the talking. 















about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.