aboutarchives


Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Eventful weekend @ 12:58 PM







Just so you know, the boyfriend was away for an all boys' trip to bkk last weekend and of course, I've had my fair share of fun too. This reminded me that my family just booked their tickets to bkk next weekend without me (again!). No more annual leave to spareeee.. I'm gonna have a great time at Japan in Dec! :P My first solo-flight to look for the boyfriend there.... he will be flying a few days earlier to attend a work-conference. Scary, but I've gotta do it. Nothing to worry about I guess.... 



I was browsing through my old photos, and realized I've been getting really lazy to dress up and putting the extra effort into my make-up (after I've gotten a boyfriend) hence, I've decided to spend a bit more time last Friday to apply mascara on my eyelashes! Boo, it definitely makes a difference. 



Pictures tend to look better with good lighting for your info. 







Finally we arranged a PID's mini-gathering, over dinner and light drinks on Friday. We're all busy with work etc, and some of my friends even have to work OT till late hours... gosh like 9-10pm? Settled for dinner at Waraku, and I must say, the pasta... urm, quite bad.








and a very impromptu decision to head down to Empire's grand opening launch with Cheryl & Esther. 



And on Saturday- it was Amanda's birthday celebration. Two consecutive nights of drinking caused my face to look puffy and bloated. But nevertheless, it was really nice to see them again. Our group chat was inactive for close to a year, time flies!






And lastly, on sunday- was out for chloe's "forever-21" birthday at Pizzeria Mozza before heading for supper with the boyfriend. He's finally back. :D













2 capsules a day before meal helps you detox, lose excess weight and burn fats efficiently.


Triple action detox formula focusing on sustainable weight loss, rebalance gut flora and improving digestive system. Get rid of toxins and waste for flatter tummy, better bowel movements, less bloatedness, clearer complexion and keeping your weight in control.

Simple and hassle-free.

Special discount for my friends on IG: log on to (URL: bit.ly/ReduzePro<http://bit.ly/ReduzePro>) using discount code: REDUZEPRO10 for instant $10 off (valid from 17/11 to 31/12).


:


Will be meeting the favorites later, heading to our favorite steamboat place! :P & Just booked gold class tickets for the boyfriend and I this coming Saturday. A movie date, been a long while. 

about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.