aboutarchives


Tuesday, November 11, 2014
BAKING @ 1:55 PM



Random candid shots taken during boyfriend's housewarming on the 1st. 





And regarding my first attempt to bake a delicious chocolate molten cake?


Oh well.... 


First try. I haven't been baking since the last time I have attended food & nutrition classes during secondary school days. That's like.... 8 years ago?  





I bought Hershey's 100% Cocoa Baking Bar (which I think 60% to 70% will be a better choice- semi sweet). 100% is a little bitter, and tasteless. Luckily, the caramel ice-cream helped to add a little flavoring to the cake. 





I placed it into the oven for 10 minutes (according to the recipe). I reviewed and thought that it probably needed another 2 more mins because the surface was still kinda wet. 



It turned out to be a burnt chocolate moist cake. 


:/


8 to 10 minutes will be appropriate. It's okay.. practice makes perfect! 



about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.