aboutarchives


Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Mad for Garlic @ 4:46 PM




 Impromptu dinner date on a rainy Tuesday with the boyfriend. Finally tried Mad for Garlic and it's also one of the palate outlets. 



I usually tend to order their signature dishes to be safe.




He ordered the garlic steak, which...... the steak was almost entirely covered up by their garlic as you can see from the picture attached. His review: so-so, nothing amazing. 






While... I ordered the pasta, which is supposed to be one of their signature dishes with 2 chili icons on the menu. I was expecting it to be like the aglio-olio from TCC. 4 chilli icons - super bad indication of their spiciness level. Therefore, I specially requested it to be extra spicy. Thinking it would be the same as TCC. 


But, I was completely wrong. 




I even added quite a bit of chili flakes without even trying.









The moment I had my first bite of the pasta..... 


tears of spicy happiness. 



TOO SPICY. 



Ended the dinner with a yummy chocolate lava cake.... I've gotta master the recipe soon! That's all... happy hump day! :) 




about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.