aboutarchives


Saturday, December 13, 2014
24th bday @ Ukai-Tei (Tokyo) @ 9:13 AM



The boyfriend pre-arranged my 24th bday dinner at Michelin Star Ukai-Tei Omotesando. 



It's our second year celebrating my bday with him out of Singapore.



Dinner was incredibly good. We settled for teppanyaki, ordered the special course set which the total bill amounted to about SGD 700. Ingredients were tastefully fresh and boyfriend loves their Kobe premium beef so much. It's a pity I can't get to taste it especially when everyone has been raving about their high quality beef. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with the lobster dish that the chef specially prepared for me.  



Very pleasant experience with excellent luxurious ambience and attentive customer service. 










Choc pie tart as my bday cake. BEST, and I miss this dessert already.




Lobster marinated with caviar


Soft roe with truffle


Abalone with sea urchin


Yellowtail sashimi


Snow crab




Kobe beef 


King lobster with spinach 




Japanese grape sorbet



Thank you boyfriend for this special dinner arrangement. Scrumptious dinner with my best food partner. Whenever he's around, he will definitely make sure that I'm well fed. :P 



about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.