aboutarchives


Sunday, January 4, 2015
Riders cafe @ 4:00 PM




Brunch date with S- was a very random thought that crossed my mind last night and the boyf was spontaneous enough to go along with this impromptu plan this morning.


I would say, its not very convenient for ppl who do not drive, because its hidden at a super ulu place around Bukit Timah. Away from the malls, which is a good thing. I would personally prefer dining somewhere that's less crowded. Great chill out place. 





Brunch was okay- nothing special. I've ordered french toasts with berries and vanilla cream ($16) while the boyfriend decided to stay with "the usuals" ($18), which consists of two sunny side up eggs with some bacon, mushrooms and sausage.


Coffees are a must for me on a daily basis, at $4.50 per cup. Quite disappointed. The coffee was considered bland to me, sorta diluted.


The whole purpose of this visit was for their dessert, 'death by chocolate cake' ($12), but my tum was extremely full from the french toasts. Too much carbs, decided to give it a miss this time.


Have a lovely sunday evening... oh no, and back to work tomorrow.





Neon for the new year, pink 2015. 




Also tried on an oxygeneo facial on NYE, skin feels really soft and smooth for days. I've sensitive skin but this machine has proven to NOT cause any kinda skin irritation, severe breakouts and redness on my face. 


Love the result. 







about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.