aboutarchives


Friday, December 26, 2014
KISSMAS 2014 @ 2:40 PM





The boyfriend planned a little surprise for me. I was randomly asking him if we're gonna have any form of xmas celebration last week and his response was, " need to save up, spent too much in japan " (and I agreed since we just celebrated my birthday recently). Therefore, we decided to have just a simple dinner for x'mas. At least that's how I interpreted his words - meaning no gift exchange this year.



To my lovely surprise, Stefan randomly popped out a HUGE box to me, " I've something for you " on x'mas day. He is not the sweetest boyfriend, frankly speaking. He can be quite harsh to me- will reprimand me whenever he thinks I'm not right in whichever way. Honest with his opinions- will not hesitate to voice out his thoughts. This time round, I was surprised and I was happy... 



Not because I've received a gift, but it's the lovely thought behind this meaningful gift. 



Not just a simple watch. He knows I can't really cope with work-stress well, and that makes me easily irritated and frustrated, thus ruin my mood and turning me into an angry person. My family knows my character well, definitely. Other than that, it's my boyfriend who has seen the worst side of me. I think it's not soooo bad yet, if not he will most likely be running away from me (no where to be seen). :x 








A classic beauty. Truthfully I'm not really a watch-kinda person. I don't read into details.... and according to the boyfriend, this watch is well-known for it's natural frequency technology, which is supposed to be very useful- helps keep you calm, more adaptable to stress, increase focus and improve overall well-being. How true is that, I don't know... I shall do a review after two weeks to a month.


So I asked my boyfriend, " does it really works? " and his (standard) reply was, " if it's useless to you, then jialat. " YOU KNOW RIGHT.... that's the sorta reply I'm getting. HAHAAHA, kidding not all the time. But yes, sometimes. 







Initially arranged our x'mas dinner celebration last evening, and we decided to postpone it one day later just to have dinner with my family instead. 



As usual, food was more than enough for 10, sufficient to feed another 20 more pax. My mom and maid love to over-estimate our stomach capacity (like they're feeding cows). Anyways, thankful for everyday... and learning to cherish every moment with my loved ones. Life's good- I'm thankful for my perfect family, my boyfriend and some friends whom have been with me all these while. My only wish is for my parents to stay healthy and happy.




****
Updated on 28 dec. 





Decided to treat the boyf for a good dinner at Osteria Mozza. Heard quite a bit about this place and their pastas are highly recommended. We decided to order " chef tasting menu for the day " which consists of 4 course meal. Reducing the hassle to think about what to eat.



Their pastas were uniquely good. Desserts were not that bad, not a major wow (does not leave a deep impression to me). Main course (pork chop and salmon)..... so-so I personally feel. Very pleasant ambiance with top-notch service. Very attentive staffs.



Have an enjoyable lovely x'mas with your loved ones!  




about


Ariel Meiqi

(+65)
Eat Well, Travel Often, Shop Fashionably
Still learning, still discovering.



Email: ariel.suey@gmail.com


Editor of Samplestore.com




















seek &inspire.